Jeffrey M. Toth, Ph.D.
Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery
Director of Biomaterials Research
The Medical College of Wisconsin
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Toth's research interests include:
* Tissue Engineering, which is applicable to dentistry as well as orthopaedics
* Bone Grafts and bone graft substitutes – biology, immunology, mechanical characterization
* Fabrication, characterization, and evaluation of ceramic biomaterials for orthopaedic and dental applications, particularly calcium phosphate ceramics as bone graft substitutes
* Characterization and pre-clinical testing of orthopaedic and dental biomaterials - materials, surfaces, and host-response characterization (selection, design, methods, and application of biocompatibility studies)
* Mechanisms and clinical uses for osteoinductive substances and materials.
|TOTH faculty description and research interests 1_13.pdf||117.11 KB|